Sunday, September 19, 2010

Blog #5 Blonde Brownies

A type of dessert that I really like making are blonde brownies. There's a lot of steps to prepare them, but they taste really delicious and worth the wait. These aren't the regular brownies that everyone usually talks about. They don't have that same chocolatey taste as most brownies do. This dessert is in between a cookie and a brownie. It is almost like having a cookie made in a brownie form. 


One recipe that I found for blonde brownies are at this website http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/toll-house-blonde-brownies/Detail.aspx. I encourage people to try this because it tastes and smells so good when it's done. This shouldn't take long to prepare. While baking these a couple times, I found that making these brownies with nuts is really good also. They helps to give that contrast between that strong chocolate taste and having something else to balance it out also. 

1 comment:

  1. I really like the picture you put of the blonde brownie. It makes me really want to try one. I may just try the recipe

    ReplyDelete