Over the weekend, I had Chipotle Mexican grill. This was my first time ever that I had this, but I thought it was worth it. It was really yummy and delicious. They served tacos, burritos, and etc. and they also had different kinds of meat or veggies selection. At the restaurant, I ordered a carnitas burrito. I thought that it was really cool that they made the food in front of you because it allowed you to choose whatever it is that you wanted to put in it.
There are many ways to prepare burritos. As far as I know, some places but different ingredients in their burritos. There are also some places that sells theirs much larger than others. I guess when it comes to making a burrito, it comes with a person’s own creativity and the way that they want to prepare it. Personally, some of the places that I like to buy my burritos are at Pepe’s and at Mexican trucks.

No comments:
Post a Comment