On Sunday, my mom asked me if I wanted to make something to eat. I thought about it and at first I wasn't really in the mood. Although after awhile, i decided why not just because I didn't want to finish doing my homework. I wanted to try out this recipe for making banana bread. It called for ingredients like banana, flour, sugar, vanilla, butter, nuts, baking soda, eggs, baking powder, and a few other things. I had to put all the ingredients together and it worked out really well. One of the main keys that I found out about making banana bread were that the bananas had to be just overly in order to taste the banana and to make it really sweet.
Banana bread is a type of food that really takes a long time to cook. It is one of the recipes that are easiest to prepare, but it is also very tempting to wait for it to be done. Just imagine the really delicious aroma that surrounds you, while the banana bread is taking one full long hour to cook. In my opinion, it really is not difficult to prepare, but it often comes with being able to determine whether or not your bananas are ripe enough or not. There are also many different ways to make this bread, which I find very convenient. One way is to not add nuts in it and another way is it add some chocolate chips for that really sweet, chocolate taste. One recipe that I found was this, which I found at this website: click here.
3 med. ripe bananas
1 c. sugar
1 egg
1 1/2 c. flour
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 c. oil
1/2 c. walnuts (optional)
1 c. sugar
1 egg
1 1/2 c. flour
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 c. oil
1/2 c. walnuts (optional)
Mash bananas. Stir in remaining ingredients. Pour into greased bread pan. Bake about 1 hour at 350 degrees.

I have learned a lot from reading your blog. I can tell that you really love cooking and it is something you are very passionate about. You provide information on how to make certain things, where to find them, and background information on the food/dish, which is very helpful. I liked the way you talked about Filipino versus Mexican menudo. It was interesting the way you compare and contrasted the two dishes and how the cultures are similar and dissimilar. It was nice to read in one of your blogs where you used rice as the primary subject and talked about how it was different in each culture. There is such a wide variety of food and it is fascinating to read about the different ways rice is cooked and incorporated into certain meals in other countries. I have never heard of blonde brownies before, and they sound do sound good. When it comes to food, I tend to be very picky about what I eat. But, I also know that it is also good to try new things because you may end up liking them. It is one thing to make food and another to just eat food. As a cook, you have the ability to be creative and produce your own meal. My mom is the main cook in my household, and I do admire the way she makes banana bread.
ReplyDelete